howamisupposedtoknowhowamisupposedtoknow

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

awesome indeed xD

Mr fuzzlemuffins made my day xD

timid girl timid girl

good

What did you use to make this? quality samples and nice composition =)

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

really good

Normally I am a metal fan but I make exceptions for music like this... (used to play violin later switched to electric guitar =P) This just sounds like you translated your thoughts and feelings directly into music... pure earcandy =o 5/5 and a download and I'll be checking out your other music later =)

{K}- Canon(Redone) {K}- Canon(Redone)

One of my favorite songs

used to be into classical music... now listen to hardrock/metal/trance/dance... but still have the original on my mp3 ^^ one of my latest uploads uses that bassline too ^^ check out the pachelbel rant on *coughyoutubecough* too (im allowed to say that right? the red letters scare me...) :p this song... just needs a 10 ^^

[Kpz] A crappy song? [Kpz] A crappy song?

haha...

surprised me that it has a score above 3 with that intro lol... the part after that sounds better... but I agree that it's kind of repetitive... a good lead would help fix that imo... still 8/10

[Kpz] Flame [Kpz] Flame

quite good...

I like the beats you used... But it needs a real lead melody in my opinion... the buildup is good... but it doesn't really lead (:P) anywhere... and the guitar sound is not the best but i know how hard it is to get a good sound so... 8/10 (and a 5 to compensate for 0 haters)

Lasers and Scimitars Lasers and Scimitars

great =o

Doesn't sound like anything else I've heard on ng... that burst of energy right after the small silence... good melodious work too... =o 5/5 and a download

Erectronik responds:

I be surprised too :O how come no one else makes power metal or symphonic metal? :(

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

really good

4.47 / 5.00 (+ 0.00036) ... I'm sorry :P

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

well done

good job... that bit at 3:30 sounded like a bit from lotr :P

FF8 - Force Your Way FF8 - Force Your Way

sounds almost exactly the same :o

5/5 just because it's FFVIII